Coat;Aeropostale Sweater; Target Tank Top; Old Nay Slacks; JCPenny Boots: Bearpaw
Yes! I finally got an outfit post up for ya'll! Its been a long couple of months but I will try to not to be slacking to much anymore. I also created a blog with my friend Chloe. Feel free to check it out!
So, I got tagged by Rebecca to do the Fashion Tag. Here it goes:)
1) How would you describe your style?: comfy and casual with a little hint of girly.
2) What are your wardrobe staples?: skinny jeans, comfy jacket, and my ugg boots.
3) Most expensive clothing item you own?: I'm not sure..probably my bear paws? I normally thrift or buy my clothes cheap.
4) Most wanted item?: I really want a staple denim shirt and some toms
5) Favorite designer?: I don't really have one.
6) How much do you spend on clothing?: Normally not alot. I like to find stuff on sale or thrift it. I also get lots of hand me downs. I am willing to pay extra for jeans or a brand name shoe.
7) Favorite places to shop?: Target, Forever 21, Payless, Thrift stores, and Old Navy
8) Favorite fragrance?: I don't wear much perfume but I love Bath and Body works Pink Chiffon.
9) Favorite way to have your hair?: Straightened
10) What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?: jeans, converse, comfy shirt and a jacket.
11) Most prized possession?: my diamond earrings I got from my grandma when she passed away.
Well thats all the questions! I tag..
Hope you're all doing great! I'll try to have another post up soon.
Keep Shining, Lizzy<3