Thursday, October 11, 2012

First Fall Outfit













Hello Everyone!

Dead leaves finally fall from the tree above. The weather is getting colder and the skys grayer. Rain is on the forecast ready to pour on our dry brown lawns. I was exited to pull out my favorite fall jacket and new boots. Fall has been here for a few weeks but its been long since we have seen rain. the leaves are now just turning colors and the wind get chilly. Winter is not far behind. Soon we will be signing Christmas songs and pulling out decorations. Its seems like just yesterday I was running around in short and bare feet.  Now I sticking on my fuzzy socks and sliding around the house. (: I'm glad Fall has arrived!

How have ya'll been? I have been so busy lately with school. Eleven subjects is alot! Haha it least for me anyways.  Luckily i still have time for choir and youth group (: while waiting for my brother to finish dinner at the church Chloe and I went outside in search for a picture taking place (: we found these stairs that I thought would look kinda neat with the outfit. Thanks Chloe for taking such great pictures!! :D

Keep Shining, Lizzy <3






10 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the jacket with the shirt, and the boots? Perfect touch! Great job!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

    PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Awesome fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely !
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! where did you get your boots?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Those boots are amazing. You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog...you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so perfect for fall! That bag is gorgeous. You look so cute!

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for the first signs of fall :D

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did anyone tell you that you have lovely blue eyes
    Cammi @ Cammilicious.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...