Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall is Coming!










Hello Everyone!

Leaves are falling. Starting school tomorrow. My obsession is now plaid. Fall is coming and quite frankly, I can't wait! :) My summer has been wonderful and fun! Full of different memories. I'm looking forward to the new school year, full of new things and experiences. Exited to see where this next year will take me. :)

"Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Keep Shining, Lizzy <3




2 comments:

  1. So glad your blogging again! Cute outfit!

    ~Glam Girl

    victoriasvictories11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Sexy Pirate Costume supplier

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...